SEO CAMPAIGN BEGINS WITH WEBSITE SEO ANALYSIS
Website SEO analysis
For a proper SEO optimization campaign, the first step is a thorough website SEO analysis. A professional expert looks at your website and logs all potential problems both on-site and off-site. On one hand, we check the internal structure of your website:
- Meta-Texts: TITLE, H1-H6, META description, ALT, etc. tags
- XHTML error
- Keyword density
- Keyword-relevant headings and tags in the text
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Internal links
- Text duplicates (duplicated content)
- XML or HTML Sitemap etc…
On the other hand, we create a comprehensive keyword analysis, determine the current rankings of your website for all relevant keywords and carry out a competition analysis:
- Identify popular, industry-specific keywords (keywords)
- Determination of the competition density to these terms
- Ranking your website for the individual search terms
- Analysis of existing backlinks to your website
- Backlink assessment
- Determination of anchor texts
- Analysis of the competition (ranking, backlinks, etc.)
Information is power. And SEO reports and audits are a powerful tool to be able to know exactly what the situation of our website facing the search engines. More serious errors and smaller errors, such as details related to the content, sometimes there are issues that can cause us to not gain the points that we should in Google’s eyes and that it is convenient to know and modify so that our web adapts as much as possible that is possible to the conditions of the search engines.
What is an SEO report?
An SEO report consists of an analysis of all the basics of a website through different areas that influence the positioning and development of timely recommendations and suggestions for improvement.
The SEO report includes:
- Analysis of the current situation of the web: what is the position of the web, what is the authority of the page and if it is penalized by some change of algorithm of Google.
- SEO analysis on-page: contents, meta descriptions and titles, internal errors, sitemap, check of indexing of the pages of the website, canonical, breadcrumbs, etc …
- Analysis of backlinks and anchor text: health situation of incoming links to the web And anchor text.
- Keyword study of the website: analysis of the keywords and phrases by which the web is positioned.
- Conclusions: corrective actions, improvement actions and suggestions.
Each section of the report contains suggestions related to each point and, similarly, at the end of the report is attached a list of actions to be taken, sorted by priority level, from the most urgent and essential to the small details that should be corrected.
What is an SEO Audit?
An audit goes beyond a report and consists of analyzing in depth all aspects that influence SEO. To perform the audit, it will be necessary to provide access to Webmaster tools and the corresponding traffic measurement tool.
SEO Audit includes:
- SEO report: includes an SEO report, with all the points described in the previous section.
- Web architecture: analysis of the architecture of the site. Study of keywords with greater volume of searches, to be able to increase traffic to the web in a strategic way.
- Analysis of the competition: analysis of the keywords of the competition and their backlinks.
- In-depth link building analysis, analyzing all toxic or suspicious links that will be dumped into a Disavow file (if necessary).
- Link building strategy: SEO audit includes a linkbuilding strategy to be able to strategically improve off-page SEO.
- Conclusions and audit report: with the actions, improvements and suggestions to be made.